What has changed after ending the state of emergency in Georgia ?
After ending the state of emergency in Georgia:
• Curfew was lifted;
• All cars, except taxi, may carry more than three passengers;
• A taxi driver must wear a mask and may carry only two passengers in the back seat;
• Assemblies and manifestations are allowed;
• Practical/lab works and exams may be held at universities in accordance with the Health Ministry recommendations.
Restrictions remain on:
• Service to customers in restaurants, bars, cafés and any type of canteen;
• Purchase of clothes and shoes (except for online shopping);
• Operation of shopping malls, fitness and cultural centers;
• Public transport, including metro, buses, cable cars and railway;
• Gathering of more than 10 people for a social event (for example, weddings, concerts, birthday parties, funeral gatherings etc.);
• Schools and universities shall continue remote education classes;
• Everyone shall wear face masks indoors.